2009-05-21

Just peachy

It's funny, some of the things we hang onto. A couple days ago, I opened a bar of 20-year-old soap. I kid you not.

I even remember exactly who gave it to me: 2 girls whom I barely knew (and haven't seen since) who were friends of my friend. It was ultra-nice of them to get me a gift (Body Shop fuzzy peach soap and a really nice scrunchy) for my birthday, considering they didn't know me, and especially in Grade 6 or 7 when money isn't exactly abundant!

Anyway, the fuzzy peach (which Body Shop doesn't carry anymore) smelled soooo good, that I never wanted to use, so it just sat on my shelf for 2 decades!

The peachy fragrance has worn off now, so it was time to use it. That, and I'd run out of soap. :P

有時候,我們留下來的東西很有趣。 幾天前,我終於拿了一顆廿年前的肥皂來用。 認真的!

我還記得是誰送我的:兩位不見過 (而之後沒見過幾次) 的女生,我朋友的朋友。 覺得她們非常 nice 送我生日禮物 (水密桃香皂和綁頭髮的髮勢) 因為她們也不認識我,而且小學年紀哪有什麼錢呢!

總之,那顆水密桃香皂的香味好棒喔,所以我就不想用,一放就放了廿年!

現在香皂已經不怎麼香了,所以就決定拿來用。 並且,我肥皂也沒了。 :p

No comments: