2004-08-31

Happiness on the go

After months of shopping around, I have a new bundle of joy. Yesterday, S and I braved the flurry of back-to-school shoppers and purchased my Toshiba Satellite M30-YSJ. Loaded with a sexy feature set, this will be my notebook computer for the next few years.

It also came with a free D-Link wireless router (Staples offer), yay! And what's even better: the wireless router was marked 119.95CAD (with $79.95 instant rebate and $40 mail-in rebate). But, when it was rung in at the till, it came up as $109.95 (still with the $79.95 rebate and $40 mail-in!). Double yay!!

It's really slick and the screen is fabulous - very crisp. I haven't really played with it much (at all). My computer administrator is still suping it up with applications and whatever else I'll need, but it should be up and running by tomorrow, yay!

No comments: