2007-02-11

Once was found but now is lost

Have you ever finally found a great product, only to find that the product is discontinued shortly thereafter?

My friend gave me Shiseido FF Planetarium Eyes eyeliner for my birthday. After a bit of practice, it no longer looked like eye black grease for a football game. The brown colour is subtle but with enough sparkle to bring some energy to my eyes. Available at Watson's (like Pharmasave or Shoppers' Drug Mart).

Except that it's not. When I asked about it later on, that same friend told me that it was no longer available! Seems like Watson's decided not to carry it anymore. Boooo.

But as luck would have it, another friend is going to Japan for CNY, so I'm getting him to smuggle some back for me. Yay!

What great product have you found, that you can no longer find?

No comments: