2004-03-16

We got a telemarketing call tonight during dinner (when else!). It was an Ipsos-Reid (related to Angus Reid) survey about BC post-secondary institutions, wanting to know what was important when selecting a post-secondary institute.

This survey was focused on Kwantlen College. During the phone call, I realised how little I knew about the local colleges - mostly because I completely disregarded them when I was in high school. As he went through his list of questions ("how would you rate Kwantlen on ...."), most of my answers were "don't know". He also read a bunch of statements: "did you know that Kwantlen has controlled class sizes", "now that you know, do you have a more favourable opinion, or no difference?" My answer to the latter was almost unanimously "no difference".

I'm such a post-secondary institute snob.

No comments: