2008-07-25

Not enough time, Part 2

So, in my 3 weeks left, I managed to squeeze in a fair bit, just making the most of my time left.

- outdoor climbing at Longdong 龍洞, despite a climber falling to her death a month earlier;
- National Palace Museum 故宮 with my dad;
- wakeboarding 滑水 with my coworker in Taipei county - sooooo much fun!
- more indoor climbing at iClimb (that was a constant!), including helping with a kids' activity, ha;
- SCUBA diving lessons - managed to fit this in, yay! 2 days of diving (6 tanks) off the NE coast 東北角 of Taiwan;
- send-off for the iClimb foreign friends (including myself) that were leaving Taiwan;
- new climbing shoes! and,
- picnic and stinky tofu outings.

It doesn't seem like too much, but SCUBA lessons took up 4 days (2 days of class + pool, 2 days of open water), and I went to the climbing gym almost every day, whenever I could, to climb and to hang out at my second home, with my second family. I also accomplished my goal of finishing the overhang climb (although I did "take"). :)

And that wraps up my time in Taiwan....

I have *tons* of pictures. I'll update this post with picture links when I'm done organising them.

No comments: