2007-05-04

We Are Family

I have a sister! =D Almost.

A couple days ago, on her birthday, my brother popped the question, and she said yes! She said yes, she said yes, she said yes! =D

So yesterday, I left work early (way earlier than usual, anyway) and booted up to Taipei for a surprise party for M at the Duckbill darts bar.

I had one Long Island iced tea. And that was it.

Omigosh, it was loaded.

I'm not an alcoholic, but it's not like I haven't had drinks before. But this Long Island iced tea was seriously loaded. And it was with great effort that I walked straight. I'm not sure I succeeded. But yeah, that one drink did me in.

I had 4 glasses of water after showering and zonked out nearing 3am. So this morning, I'm in pretty good shape. =)

So. A family engagement, and a strong Long Island iced tea. Great Friday. =)

No comments: