2004-06-30

Damn technology!

For my birthday, S arranged a group gift from my friends. It wasn't a surprise, because we went shopping all over for an MP3 player. And we (he) ended up buying it on eBay for cheaper than we could have gotten it in stores.
MuVo TX
I love my Creative Nomad MuVo TX! It's tiny, fits in the palm of my hand, runs off a single AAA battery, and provides me with hours of music. I managed to fit 11 albums into the 256MB memory capacity. I haven't even explored all of its features, yet.

A few minutes later .... AAAAHHHHhhhh!! While searching for a link for the MuVo TX's features, I came across this: the new MuVo TX FM! Identical to my TX, but with an FM receiver. And it's going for cheaper than my TX! Oooohhh, woe is me. :'(

Footnote: As it turns out, the MuVo TX FM isn't a Nomad, which means it was outsourced, which means it is likely not of the same caliber as their in-house Nomad products. Somewhat consoling. :)

No comments: